- Hairstyles worth avoiding: the bad and the just-plain-ug-lay.
- Strong shoulders: you, too, can relive the ‘80s.
- How to protect your eyes from the sun, remaining cool while doing so.
- What to do when you’re feeling a bit bony.
- What to expect when you run into fashion royalty.
- The art of the Lanvin Neckpiece.
- Wearing your heart on your foot and other side-effects of MJIK (Marc Jacobs-Induced Kleptomania).
- Stomping around like the King of Pop. Or just opting for a color-fading duo.
- Magenta fur that will make you purr.
- And how to look slicker than the rain itself.
Stay tuned for next week’s episode of BWR when we discuss topics such as, “Life After Fashion Week: How to Accept Your Normal Life” and “The Styles of the Golden Bear: How to Dress Better than a Wooden Horse.”