Shoe lovers rejoice! Six of the ten blog posts I found for this installment of Blogosphere’s Week in Review are about kicks that are sure to make you salivate. Don’t feel like shopping for your stompers? I’ll take these shoes and raise you a winter coat, vintage prom dress, clever prints, and breath-taking lipstick.
- Style for your feet on the cheap: Christian Siriano’s line for Payless is now available.
- Attention BARE males, in need of an equally functional and fashionable winter coat? Look no farther than Wings + Horns.
- Sea of Shoes snags the perfect ‘50s prom dress.
- What do swallows, kittens, and naked women have in common? They’re all in Miu Miu’s latest prints.
- Obsessed with Shoes explores Christian Louboutin for Barbie.
- What has gold, studs, and buckles galore? Givenchy’s S/S 2010 high-top gladiators.
- Get ready for Veterans’ Day with these patriotic kicks .
- It’s DIY time! Subject: Sparkly Oxfords.
- Stomp around like a disco ball, courtesy of Thakoon.
- It’s contagious! No, I’m not talking about the swine flu. I’m talking about black lipstick.
What posts tickled your fancy this week?