1. Italian designer, Diesel founder Renzo Rosso
2. Designer Alber Elbaz of Lanvin
3. Designer Tom Ford; said during his time at Gucci
4. Designer Matthew Williamson, on what happened after Vogue said they would run a full-page piece on him if he could come up with some clothes and sell them to a boutique. "Joseph" is Joseph Velosa, Williamson's business partner. On Vogue's words, the two went to A La Mode, a store in Knightsbridge, England, and after showing the buyer two dresses Williamson had made, an order was placed immediately for several dozen more!
5. Joseph Velosa, designer Matthew Williamson's business partner. Talking about... the business of creating and selling fragrances!
6. Rei Kawakubo, the designer behind Comme des Garcons.
7. Thomas Lenthal, art director who worked on brands such as Dior and Yves Saint Laurent. On the relationship between fashion brands and the people who create their image.
8. Actress Catherine Deneuve who wore Yves Saint Laurent in a bunch of her films said this of the designer's work.
9. 'He' is the photographer Helmut Newton. Vincent Peters, another photographer, said this of the Newton, who died in 2004; on how Newton sought to change fashion photography.
10. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen. Interview with the US edition of Esquire magazine in 2004.
11. Linda Evangelista's famous quote to Vogue in 1991. The defining phrase of the supermodel era.
How many did you get right?