Images courtesy of the fashion void that is DC , Street Etiquette, Late Afternoon, and Don’t Judge My Hair.
This week’s BWR includes chunky knit sweaters, trenches, and funky animal-print kicks.
- Winter staple: chunky knit sweaters done two ways: A and B.
- Luckily, we don’t do this at Cal.
- Street style round-up: Melbourne, London, and Paris.
- A few reasons to rethink the trench via This Time Tomorrow, The Sartorialist, and Mister Mort.
- Unleash your animal spirits with these crazy zebra- and cheetah-print shoes.
- The pocket square scarf analyzed.
- The Uniform Project is six months old!
What are your favorite fashion moments this week?