This week’s BWR is composed of tons of mouth-watering shoes, procrastination-friendly DIY’s, and more!
- Shoe roundup: D&G boat shoes, Salvatore Ferragamo cut-out heels, Jeffrey Campbell wedge booties, and Louise Goldin for Topshop spiked heels.
- Hopefully, this hasn’t happened to you.
- What time is it? DIY TIME! Instead of writing papers and studying for finals, make an American Apparel-esque infinity scarf, back-of-the-hand jewelry, gem-covered heels, or maybe a ruched headwrap.
- BARE Blogger Submissions: check out Monica Rose’s Spring 2010 shoe picks, Twitter’s brand-spanking-new headquarters, and Dsquared’s Spring 2010 collection in Hercules Magazine.
- Links for people of the male variety: H&M’s Spring 2010 collection will give you the pop of color you’re looking for in the dreary winter months or you can get some inspiration from 19th-century dandies.
- It’s party time in Berlin. Remember to bring your gold.
- A bunch of cool must-reads: chained clothes, tinsel time, cupcake headwear, and faux fur.
- Weekly What-The-Feedge: I’m not sure where the outfit starts and the dog ends.
What posts tickled your fancy this week?