This week’s BWR features two-tone nails, ruffled heels, and a velvet cape.
- DIY time: entropy nails and caramel chocolate candy apples.
- Having a bad day? Sounds like you need some retail therapy, courtesy of Rodarte for Target and Forever 21 Twist’s Tres Paris collection.
- Weekly shoe round-up: plaid Converse high-tops, Christian Louboutin crystal wedges, and Viktor & Rolf ruffled platform sandals.
- Vintage that will make you squeal.
- Has the wide-leg for men returned?
- Items to ponder: the velvet cape and the studded cowboy.
What blog posts did you like this week?