This week's BWR features knitted body parts, winged heels, and the return of the frilly socks.
- DIY time: babydoll dresses, sweet potato pancakes, and stained-glass cookies.
- Vintage Jared Leto and some real vintage.
- Posts to ponder: a knitted heart, Grinch-worthy hair, sweatpants at work, the white fur hat, and glass pumps.
- Tie-dye done two ways.
- Berkeley hasn't changed a bit: Cal circa 1968.
- It's like kindergarten all over again: the frilly socks and glitter all over the place.
- Wish-list: winged heels, marching band jackets, and layers by the sea.
What blog posts interested you this week?
Assistant Blog Editor