The messy updo at Lanvin, Spring 2010. Image courtesy of Refinery 29.
This hair style is definitely good if you're having a bad hair day. Even if you're not, you don't need to do anything special to get this look. Just follow these instructions:
- Shampoo your hair, preferably if it gives your hair a nice shine.
- Blow dry your hair using a nozzle on the hairdryer. This will make your hair shine to the max! Make sure it's completely dry.
- Put your hair in a high ponytail.
- Gently touch your ponytail and use some hairspray.
- Wind up your ponytail around the crown, forming a puffy bun. Use hair pins to secure it at the base.
Another gorgeous updo, from Chanel's Spring 2010 runway. Image source.
And here's a little toy I have for you. You can now see how the Red Carpet styles will look on you here.