March in review (from left): The Cellar Thrift Shop, Cari Borja, Sfoof's Woofle Cafe, Alice in Wonderland, The Messy Updo, and the Vintage Fashion Expo.
March sure was an exciting month for us at BARE blog. Our writers reported on everything from Alice in Wonderland and messy 'dos to environmentally-friendly living and vegan restaurants. Here's just a taste of our best posts from the month of March. Click here to read them all.
- Current events: Aimee Shimizu gave us new ways to procrastinate during midterms with her Recommended Viewing series. Miraya Berke announced the candidates running for ASUC positions.
- Photo Shoots: BARE fell down the rabbit hole in an Alice in Wonderland inspired editorial.
- Street Style: Catalina Saldivia and Simone Anne Lang spotted eco-friendly trends at PLAYgreen. Parris McKenley ran into some very enthusiastic fans of Alice in Wonderland. Polina Polishchuk ran into several vintage clothing lovers at the Vintage Fashion Expo.
- Trends: Ping Sicoravit discussed the merits of the messy updo, while Danielle Ciappara examined artful pattern-mixing.
- Stores: Elizabeth Maxim found her way through a corduroy world at the Levi's store. Xiaoqian Lim and Miraya Berke explored The Cellar Thrift Shop.
- Music: Lindsay Brauner jammed to Rumspringa.
- Events: Danielle Ciappara got her vamp on at Cari Borja's vampire-themed preview party. Amaris Montes explored greener solutions at the PLAYgreen Festival.
- Food: Shelly Park gobbled down both sweet and savory waffles at Sfoof's Woofle Cafe. John Kim made his way over to Elmwood Cafe. Xiaoqian Lim munched on a chicken salad and vegan cookies at Gather.
What was your favorite post this month? Share with us in the comments.