This week's BWR features Spring/Summer 2011 Menswear collections and your favorite stores' hiring practices.
- News from the Fashion World: Megan Fox's disappearing six-pack and Chanel's Pre-Fall 2010 ad campaign.
- Looking for a retail job? Here's the breakdown of your favorite stores' dress codes and hiring practices.
- Milan Fashion Week has begun! Here are some models as well as menswear looks from Calvin Klein, Bottega Veneta, and Burberry Prorsum to take note of.
- Weekly Street Style Round-up: Helsinki and Copenhagen.
- Enviable blogger outfits from Christeric, Behind the Seams, and Going West.
What blog posts did you like this week?