This week's BWR features the reason for resort, SF pride, and more from Mens' Fashion Week.
- Why does the resort season even exist? Let The Cut enlighten you.
- San Francisco shows its pride one t-shirt at a time.
- Let the Fall/Winter 2010/2011 campaigns begin: Louis Vuitton and Dolce & Gabbana.
- Noteworthy collections from Mens' Fashion Week: Versace, Dries Van Noten, Viktor & Rolf, and Jean Paul Gaultier.
- Enviable blogger outfits from Versicle and Sea of Shoes.
- Yay or nay?: the crocheted cardigan, the chic bike helmet, and the porcelain polo.
- Best of the blogosphere: vintage Kate Moss, anchor love, and Burberry Prorsum's bags for him.
What blog posts did you like this week?