There's nothing more embarrassing than being caught with last season's hairstyle (What? Don't all college students have an unlimited budget to go see their hair stylist every three weeks?), so do yourself a favor and plan your next hairdo like it's the night before your last high school prom. In case you're running low on inspiration, here are some seriously fashionable cuts from some seriously fashionable people:
Images courtesy of Jak & Jil, Google Images, and the British Library. Composed by the author. Please credit if reproduced.
(clockwise from top left)
- Skulls&Bones: Because everyone knows that hair and pirate flags go together like peanut butter and jelly.
- Foxy Grandma: For the younger set looking to get into those 21+ parties.
- The Wintour: Impossible to maintain by anyone except Anna Wintour. But go ahead, try it!
- The Ombre Effect: Or, as I like to call it, the "Honey, Your Roots Are Showing".
- Radio Antennae: It's a bobby pin bonanza!
- The Turban: Technically not a hairstyle, but it makes one wonder...what does her hair look like, anyway?