September in review (from left): Jaeger, Cinnaholic, Band of Horses, Diana, Fashion's Night Out in Los Angeles, Memo from the Editor, and Flower of the Four Seasons.
BARE blog kicked off a new year with some amazing posts this month. Our writers reported on everything from NYFW to Berkeley's must-visit restaurants. Here's just a taste of our best posts from the month of September. Click here to read them all.
- Current events: SF's own Christopher Collins made it to the final round of Project Runway. John Kim debuted his Memo from the Editor series. Aimee Shimizu gave us some pointers on how to get through fashion week. Julie Dinh enlightened us about safe cosmetics, while Scott Hovdey examined the importance of being shameless.
- Runway shows: Our writers reported on tons of shows from fashion week, including Marc Jacobs, Spijkers en Spijkers, Betsey Johnson, Charlotte Ronson, Custo Barcelona, and Jaeger.
- Street Style: Scott Hovdey highlighted the styles of several Cal students, including Rachel, Penny, and Diana.
- Music: Kelsey Bucsko reviewed the Band of Horses show at the Greek Theatre.
- Art: Kelsey Bucsko explored BAM's latest exhibit, Flowers of the Four Seasons.
- Events: John Kim wandered through Fashion's Night Out in Los Angeles.
- Food: Scott Hovdey explored the joys of gourmet vegan cinnamon buns at Cinnaholic, while Julie Dinh tried some free range chicken and braised short rib at Slow and Lisa Park munched on street food in Seoul.
Phew, that was a mouthful! What was your favorite post this month?