Don't know what to do this weekend? Let BARE help you out with these suggestions of local events.
- In its latest installment of its concert series, Superb is hosting Shadow Shadow Shade, a Los Angeles-based septet, in Lower Sproul at noon.
- Minneapolis indie rock quartet Tapes 'n Tapes will be playing a free show at Amoeba in San Francisco at 3pm.
- Yesterday marked the beginning of the eleven-day International Asian American Film Festival in San Francisco, Berkeley, and San Jose. The festival will showcase over 120 new Asian American and Asian films.
- Celebrate the third anniversary of Bell Jar, a local clothing store, at their San Francisco location from 6-9pm. Event attractions include cocktails, a vintage kissing booth, and illustrations by Hannah Stouffer.
- Today and tomorrow, explore your inner craft lover at the Contemporary Crafts Market at the Fort Mason Center in San Francisco. Over 200 vendors will be selling everything from jewelry and ceramics to glassware and mixed-media creations.
- Love street style blogs? Street Threads is hosting a runway show dedicated to San Francisco street style from 7-9pm in the city.
- Today is the last day to check out Laerke Lauta's "Floating Female" exhibit, which features several video installations that explore several topics like politics, food, ritual, media, and power, at Mills College Art Museum in Oakland.
Check out more events on our Events Calendar.