Warehouse/Studio Assistant Internship
James Rowland Shop is growing and looking for interns to assist in the day-to-day tasks of the warehouse/studio manager. We are seeking individuals with a meticulous attention to detail while also having the ability to solve problems creatively.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with studio/warehouse manager in overseeing all aspects of e-commerce sales
- Assisting in weekly photoshoots
- Shipping and receiving all orders
- Preparing merchandise (cleaning, organizing etc.) for shipping
- Assisting with product listing using etsy.com marketplace (measuring, product description, posting listings)
- Customer care and outreach
- Offsite duties include: trips to post office, shoe repair, misc. errands
Fashion PR/Marketing Internship
James Rowland Shop is growing and looking for a creative, savvy, outgoing, motivated, and hard working intern to assist us in reaching a wider audience.
This internship will focus on the PR and marketing end of the business. Potential interns must be fully versed in the modern fashion climate. Thorough knowledge of relevant blogs, designers, and retailers is a must. Ability to communicate the vision and identity of our brand in all aspects of promotion and marketing is crucial.
- Online marketing, blogger/retailer outreach, Twittering, blogging, updating Facebook, and expanding the brand name in all ways possible.
- Intern will work closely with all members of JRS, including owners/designer/employees, to integrate and communicate brand point of view into effective advertising.
If you think you might be a good fit for either position, please send resumes/interests/short cover letter/link to email@example.com.
Feed | Email | BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter